- About Us
- Upcoming Events
- 2017 Rockport-Fulton Tour of Historic Homes
- 2016 Rockport-Fulton Historic Tour of Homes
- 2015 Rockport-Fulton Tour of Historic Homes
- 2015 Home Tour - Style Show (photos)
- 2015 Home Tour - Baylor-Norvell House (photos)
- 2015 Home Tour - Smith-Niven House (photos)
- 2015 Home Tour - Anthony's By the Sea Bed & Breakfast (photos)
- 2015 Home Tour - History Center for Aransas County (photos)
- 2015 Home Tour - Fulton Schoolhouse Museum (photos)
- 2015 Home Tour - York Compound (photos)
- 2015 Home Tour - Miller/Shelton/Ernster "Dayspring" (photos)
- 2015 Home Tour - Docent Appreciation Party (photos)
- 2015 Home Tour - Map showing visitor locations
- 2014 Rockport-Fulton Tour of Historic Homes
- Past History Center Exhibits
- Texas Settlers & Their Buildings: Old Rockport
- Quilters' Memories: Then and Now
- Holidays & History
- Stewards of Nature
- The Art Colony: 1948-1984
- 1845: Annexation of Texas to the U.S.
- A Surveyor's Maps of Aransas County
- Civil War for Coastal Texans: Homefront & Battlefields
- Connie Hagar - First Lady of Texas Birding - Exhibit (2015)
- Historic Flags of Texas
- The Signers of Texas Declaration Exhibit
- School and Sports: Scenes from the ACHS Photo Files Exhibit
- Aransas County Newseum
- Connie Hagar - First Lady of Texas Birding
- History Center Opening May-2014
- History Mysteries
- What food-related businesses did early entrepreneurs create in Aransas County?
- What are the oldest homes in Rockport?
- How did quilting affect Texas women?
- Who is Steward of Nature?
- What helped Rockport become famous art colony?
- Who founded Rockport Art Colony?
- Who was woman who saved Alamo?
- What Happened to St Mary's?
- Geocaching Explained
- Who was Fred Percival?
- Mary Hannah Hollingsworth Brundrett Thompson Gaston Biography
- What Civil War invasions occurred in Copano Bay?
- Who was woman who told story about Connie Hagar?
- Who was Connie Hagar? (2015-08-14)
- Texas Spirit comes in flag form
- What medicinal herbs could ‘Doc’ Bruhl have used then?
- Who were signers of Texas Declaration of Independence
- How is Aransas County shown on historic maps?
- Who was grandfather of Pilot
- What are roots, lineage, of The Rockport Pilot?
- What was old courthouse like?
- Who was Connie Hagar?
- Who were local band of Indians called Karankawa?
- Why did area reporter call?
- Who was Captain Peter Johnson?
- How did Rockport get its name?
- Why was Copano Bay so important in the 1830’s?
- What was ‘Tom Thumb’ wedding?
- What are firedogs?
- Why did they call him "Doc" ?
- What caused fire at Del Mar hotel?
- Laffite brothers stories told
- What Happened to George Brundrett?
- Activities of Pilot Boy remembered
- Aransas County in Postcards
- 30 Years Through the News/Lens
- Contact Us
- Video & Photo Galleries
- Grand Opening
- Pictures from Connie Hagar Exhibit Opening
- Newseum Grand Opening
- 2014 Rockport-Fulton Tour of Historic Homes - Photos
- Signers of Texas Declaration of Independence Gallery
- Alice ISD 4th Graders visit History Center
- Historic Flags of Texas Exhibit Opening Photos
- Civil War for Coastal Texans: Homefront & Battlefields Opening
- A Surveyor's Maps of Aransas County Opening
- "Mapping Texas History" - Presentation
- 1845: Annexation of Texas to the U.S. - Opening
- Rockport Live Oak Learning Center ESL students visit History Center
- San Jacinto Day Celebration - 4/21/2016
- Copano Bay Boat Trip to view Historic Sites - 4/21/16
- The Art Colony: 1948-1984 - Opening
- James Richard Fox Program (10-July-2016)
- Stewards of Nature - Opening Event
- The Story of Connie Hagar - Presentation
- History Center is a "Hummer Home" - September 2016
- Holidays & History - Opening
- "Quilters' Memories": Exhibit Opening - 21-Jan-2017
- Quilting Demo - 22-January-2017
- History of Quilts - 15-January-2017
- Quilters Share - 6-February-2017
- Collectors Corner - Aransas County in Postcards
- Aransas Pass Lighthouse Tour (13-May-2017)
- Collectors Corner - War Horses
- Foodways: Culinary Traditions - Opening Event
- “Stir It Up – Collecting Vintage Cookbooks”: Presentation
- Vintage Fishing Lures - 6-August-2017
- Shrimping and Local History - John Jackson - 13-August-2017
- FOHC "In The News"
1845: Annexation of Texas to the U.S.
Exhibit showing Saturday, April 9, 2016
History Center for Aransas County
Aransas City (aka Live Oak Point)(click on an image to enlarge)
Lamar(click on an image to enlarge)
St. Mary’s(click on an image to enlarge)
Copano(click on an image to enlarge)