The Rockport-Fulton Tour of Historic Homes December 1-2, 2018
Tour fabulous historic homes in Fulton and Rockport, and be entertained by docents in period attire as they explain the histories of the homes!!!
Historic Homes on Tour with docents in vintage dress
The 11th Annual Rockport-Fulton Tour of Historic Homes looks to be one of the best! On Saturday and Sunday, December 1-2, 1:00 - 5:00 PM both days, visitors can visit:
Venues on the tour include:
- In Rockport:
- The Wendell House/ Rockport Warriors United (1965) - 1130 E. Linden
- The Rooke-Broach Home (1905) - 1030 Allen
- The Schulze Home (1944) - 823 N. Austin
- The Jordan Home (1953) - 310 N. Burton
- Bruhl-Paul-Johnson House: History Center for Aransas County (1890s) - 801 E. Cedar
- In Fulton:
- The Airstream Retreat (1965) - 108 N 2nd
- Fulton Schoolhouse Museum (1886), Daughters of the Repulic of Texas (Custodians), 205 7th St.
Docents in vintage dress will tell the histories of the houses and their owners.
Tickets are $15 for one person or 2 for $25 and will be available shortly at a number of locations locally, and online via PayPal (check back here for details). For more information call 361-460-4638
You may purchase tickets in advance online (here), at the Rockport-Fulton Chamber of Commerce, or at any Home Tour venue during the tour.
Tickets are $15 for one; $12.50 each for two or more. Tickets and maps will be available at each of the homes during the Tour
Use the 'Buy Now' button below to purchase your tickets online.
Use either your PayPal Account or one of the credit cards shown below.