The 2017 Rockport Fulton Tour of Historic Homes was held on December 2-3, 2017.
We had great weather and the largest turnout ever.
Tour fabulous historic homes in Fulton and Rockport, and be entertained by docents in
Historic Homes on Tour with docents in vintage dress
The holly and mistletoe will festoon the venues for the 2017 Rockport-Fulton Tour of Historic Homes - Saturday and Sunday, December 2-3, 1:00 - 5:00 PM each day. Seven venues will be decorated for the holidays. Each year different homes are featured on the tour to provide new experiences for the guests.
Docents in vintage dress appropriate to the house will greet visitors and provide a commentary. Historical facts about the homes and their owners will connect the visitors to the real history of these local treasures.
Venues on the Tour include:
- In Rockport:
- Shivers-Barnard home (1930s): 717 N. Magnolia
- Heritage Place (1871): 412 N. Live Oak
- Mullinax-O’Malley home (1938): 1035 N. Magnolia
- Hill-Daniel home (1933): 1039 N. Magnolia
- Bruhl-Paul-Johnson House (1890s), Friends of the History Center for Aransas County (Custodians), 801 E. Cedar
- In Fulton:
- Sarver-Pfister house (1850): 504 Fulton Ave.
- Fulton Schoolhouse Museum (1886), Daughters of the Repulic of Texas (Custodians), 205 Seventh
Members of the Tour Committee include: Robin Jones, Shawn Kendrick, Anne Mourtaja, Jackie Shaw, Pam Stranahan, Sandy Swanson, Kam Wagert, Maureen Winkelman, Melba York